<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, January 11, 2010

I should be sleeping now but I can't.
Zzz working full shift tmr from morning till night.
& bluetrain isn't there. Flower isn't there too:(
there's this new person tmr. She sounds scary though.
Howwwww

so confused.

Haix.
I must be feeling too much.
才发现最可怕的竟是最想不到的.

I dno why it changes so fast. Maybe it's just me and my foolishness.
Don't know what I'm actually expecting to get from this.
Oh wells, it's not like I'm in control or sth.


In fact, the only thing I thought I had some say over is no longer up to me to decide.
Hmm..this must stop soon. Because there isn't a destination to this journey(lols moomoo)
zzzz.. Why must it always happen like this?
&why is it always so suay for me?:(


Lols coded talk.

Ya. I was supposedly emoing today but I guess nobody realise
cuz in the end flower smses me asking why am I always so happy everyday hahaha

but seriously la, I do feel v happy everyday because I feel like a blessed child.
And becAuse of my mummy(who waits up for me everynighy) and cuz of yawn twin who an wei me every night/midnight.
& lastly because...of sth... Wellsss... hahah~~ u'll nv understand because I don't either!:))

gd night!:)